City Compass Romania: Bucharest & Beyond, 2017 edition
English - language expat & travel guide launch
November 19, at The Ark, during the Expat Fair
Join us and be the first to get your hands on the freshest edition of the expat and travel guide in English City Compass – Romania: Bucharest & Beyond, the 2017 edition.
◙ Discover our recommendations of places to see and things to do in the country and in Bucharest, and the special dossier on Romania in the world of tech
◙ Meet the team that has been publishing this guide for the last 9 years, our contributors, and our advertisers & partners
◙ Take advantage of the special price for this print guide (also great as a Christmas gift for yourself, family & friends)
◙ Celebrate the launch of our new site RomaniaBucharestBeyond.com and our newest digital editions, ready to download.
About this guide
City Compass Romania: Bucharest & Beyond is the English language yearly print and digital guide enjoyed by tourists, expats and locals since 2008.
It is published by City Compass Media, part of City Compass Group. Written by foreign & local contributor experts. It includes Practical features on life in Romania, travel stories & advice, stories from foreigners + curated business directory for Bucharest & main Romanian cities/regions.
- Expat managers
- Local & foreign consultants
- Multinational managers
- Expats and their guests
- TouristsRomanians who return home
- Locals interested in new places in town
- Chambers of Commerce
- International Schools
- Targeted distribution toexpat CEOs & managers
- Corporate readers (regular or special editions)
- Direct sales toretail clients
- Distribution at selected business & cultural events, at City Compass Groupevents, at City Compass tours for newcomers
- Bookshops: Cărturești & Anthony Frost
- AmazonApple iBooks
- Via corporate customers (direct e-book download)
- Via Romania-Insider.com (e-book lite edition)
- Via RomaniaBucharestBeyond.com
The covers of the previous editions
City Compass Romania: Bucharest & Beyond
City Compass was founded in 2008 by two German expatriates and a Romanian with the aim to make expatriates feel at home in Bucharest and Romania. In 2013, the City Compass Group was founded. City Compass Group offers a variety of high-quality information & services for expatriates, international companies and foreign tourists in Bucharest and Romania.