Expat Fair 3, 12:30 PM, November 19, The Ark
The Expat Fair is the only large-scale meeting point for internationals and services tailored to their needs in Bucharest, now at its third edition that will happen on the 19th November at The ARK starting with 12:30 PM.
The aim of this event is to offer a full day of information and inspiration for expats & internationals living in Bucharest, to welcome and help them Feel at Home in Romania together with our trusted partners as well as through workshops and networking - all under the same roof.
Tour of the Venue: The Ark - The Grand Tour, 3 PM
Guide: Dorothee Hasnas, arch/eng., graduate of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Architect in various offices in Zürich, 2005-2010
- Project Coordinator at "The ARK Bucharest" since 2012. 2014, report "Urban Planning & Design for a cultural strategy - Planning for Bucharest by 2025"
- Contributor, Baedeker-Guide "Romania" since 2015
- Contributor, Campaign for earthquake-resistant construction with local materials, of the Swiss Humanitarian Aid Unit in Haiti (2011)
- Exhibitions: "3xBucharest: Bohème -Dictatorship - Transition (Zürich, 2010) and Haiti-Cherie, an exhibition about the beautiful sides of the country (Bucharest, 2011)
"The Expat Fair completes the feel at home services of our group with an intensive, unique and helpful event. We want our visitors to connect with each other, get to know local businesses and to learn about Romania's do's and don'ts in our workshops. All this in order to enjoy life in Romania to the max!"
Volker Moser - Co-Founder City Compass Group - Organiser
5 Reasons to join us
◙ Join interesting workshops and listen to expert talks on your topics of interest
◙ Gain instant access to resources and services
◙ Meet other experienced expats and locals and expand your personal and professional network
◙ Discover what Bucharest and Romania have to offer
◙ Special offers from partners