How to integrate smoothly in Romania - and enjoy it here. Join the Expat Fair!
The third edition of the Expat Fair will take place on November 19 starting with 12:30 PM at The Ark.
All internationals who live, work and study in Bucharest, both newly arrived expats and long-standing residents, individuals and families alike, are expected to join the Expat Fair. The complete agenda will be announced soon. Each workshop will last for 30 minutes.
- Back to school! Postgraduate opportunities for expats and their families in Romania
- Checklist: How to choose a school for my child
- Expat Career Coaching – (re)start your career in Romania
- Culture Shock: Living Your Best Life in Bucharest
- Crash course: Tax, accounting and Romanian bureaucracy 1.0
- The art of investing in Romania
- To buy or not to buy? Expat housing and real estate investments
- Building and expanding your network in Romania
- Managing a business in Romania smoothly & successfully
Join us for the first joint networking session that will officially bring under the same roof several Chambers of Commerce as well as different organizations supporting women and freelancers that gather different businesses with the purpose of helping them generate leads as well as meeting new people and support the expats even further. The session will be moderated.
Depending on the type of business you represent, the event offers you:
- networking opportunities
- generates concrete business results
- qualified leads
- business partnerships
- actual sales
Expat CEOs, entrepreneurs, expat groupmembers, department leaders of the TOP100 companies, diplomatic representativesin Romania, representatives of the Chambers of Commerce in Romania, consultants, foreign investors, international schools and guest writers.
City Compass Romania: Bucharest & Beyond 2017 Launch Party
The event will celebrate the launch of the 9th edition of the travel and expat guide City Compass Romania: Bucharest & Beyond and will bring together around 200 guests – readers, expats in Romania, dear clients, collaborators, friends and event partners.
The launch of the City Compass Guide is an excellent occasion to meet, mingleand network in an intercultural environment.